Cough. Cough, cough, COUGH.

SNEEZE.

Wow, there's a thick layer of dust here. My eyes are watering, so this will be a short one.

I've been tasked with teaching senior Girl Scouts the "website designer" badge, so I'm going to show them how to make a blog! Of course I can't share this one, because omg how embarrassing. So, because this event happens Sunday, I'm dusting off the old blog in order to show them how this all works.

Have I mentioned I've been a Girl Scout leader now for 4 years? Lyric has been in Girl Scouts for 7, and Fallon is finishing her second year. Lyric is retiring as a Girl Scout this year - she's going into seventh grade and it's no longer fun for her... which is pretty common for girls her age. It makes me sad, but we've had tons of great experiences because of Girl Scouts! Fallon will continue, although her troop is disbanding this year and she'll end up somewhere new next year... who knows, mom will probably end up helping out her new troop at some point.

My girls are growing up. Time is a crazy thing!

At least I know the blog still works, even if it's dusty as hell.

Comments

greg said…
Hi. This is just like old times.

Popular Posts