Bellah


Bellah
My weekend was off the rails, yo. In a bad way. We went camping. Ryan’s dad made this UH-MAZE-ING caramel popcorn. The hull-less kind. OMG I ate the SHIT out of that stuff. I had pizza Friday night. I promptly broke out in a constellation of zits across my chin and eczema on my hand. Gluten SUCKS. I had mac and cheese. Chips. CAKE. ICE CREAM. I’m skerred to look at the scale.

The good news is, the shirt I’m wearing today is too big. The bad news? It’s too big. But I’m bloated as hell.

Speaking of being bloated, I’m going to start a Pilates challenge today for the month of September. I will post before and after photos, which I guarantee you will be skerry as shit. There's just something about having babies that just fucks your world up. I wasn't crazy about my bellah to begin with. Needless to say, my abs/core need some help. As do I. I’m feeling absolutely miserable today. I don’t want to be at work. I’m cranky. I want to be at home with Fallon, cleaning my house and doing laundry. Instead I have to waste my time here, rush home to meet my mom with Lyric for Girl Scouts, and then I probably won’t GET home until almost 8. Dinner? Ha. I hope I get time to run this week. 

Comments

Popular Posts