Holidays!

I remember dreading this time of year - when I worked in retail. If you go back to the 2003 posts around this time, you'll see how I was counting the days and hours when I was working at Target. I'm so glad that I'm sitting in an office, pretty much playing Farmville on Facebook all day.

Speaking of Farmville - if you're one of those people who bitch about seeing Farmville posts all the time in your news feed, how about you "hide" those notifications, huh? Quit being lazy. Your bitching about it isn't going to stop me from leveling up and sharing my bonus, emeffer.

I'm sitting here in my office, wondering why the hell I bothered to come to work today. I've gotten a few things done, but wow. I'm bored. I feel like drinking coffee and watching the snow fall. I have the coffee - now if I only had a window in my office.

I started working out again yesterday. I took a month off after doing a few weeks of P90X. Here's the problem with working out - for me, anyway - once I start, I can't stop. Once I do stop, I immediately put on weight. WTF? And it's not like I'm in bad shape - I did Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred yesterday without even taking a break (except for the pushups - I still do girl ones). So I don't get it.

Ok, I'm going to go make some coffee and stand by a window somewhere. Happy Holidays!

Comments

Popular Posts