New Project time!

So last Wednesday, I had my lasik surgery. It was the COOLEST. I'm typing this without any help from glasses or contacts - and I can see great. My eyes are still healing, and they'll gradually get better with time, but as of now - they're completely awesome. I love it. Best thing I've ever done.

I'm starting a new project tomorrow - it's my birthday. I'm going to do a 365 project - take a photo of myself every day and post to Flickr. I've seen so many of them, and I think it's kind of cool - a little self absorbed, but that suits me well. But the thing is, I suck at doing things on a daily basis, so this is going to be a challenge for me.

ALSO - it's been two weeks since I've been at the gym, and that's killing me. I'm allowed to return tomorrow, my BIRTHDAY. I need to start going at LEAST four times a week. So that's another challenge I'm up for. My last years summer clothes are still a little tight (god, how much weight can a woman gain in a winter?), so I need to crack down.

It's on!

Comments

Popular Posts