Team Edward

I fall under this category: www.twilightmoms.com

I haven't seen the movie yet, but I will. Geek? Yessss.

Lyric turned three on Saturday. We had a little birthday party, which was fun and tiring. She had a blast and was out by 7:30. So were Ryan and I.

She's so funny - her new thing is to ask me if I "know about" certain things. She got a Barbie Rock Star dress up outfit from Bill and Michelle, and she was dancing around last night singing, "I'm a rock star! I'm a rock star!" then she looks at me and says, "Mom, do you know about rock stars?" to which I replied, "yes, sweetie, I'm married to your daddy."

Inquisitive little thing.

Oh, and I went to my first Steelers game last Thursday. It was cold. Thankfully, they won.

Frozen solid

It was fun with a capital F which also stands for FREEZING. But mostly fun.

Comments

Popular Posts