Kitty Faces

kitty face

and I thought it was hard with one... and she didn't have pointy teeth

I've been a little reticent to name the babies, because I know they'll be going away in a few short weeks (ok, like 7 or 8). I'm going to try to keep one of them, if I can sweet talk my darling husband into it - one of the orange boys, for sho! Two of them are going to live with my brother, and that makes only one that I'll need to find a home. I know my mom would love to have one, but my dad has developed a cat allergy in the last 10 years - even though I grew up with cats all during my childhood. I think it's malarky, to tell you the truth. But we'll see where the next 7 weeks takes us.

I've been thinking of names. I want them to be named after their mama, since she's a good little mama, even though she's still just a kitten herself at barely a year old. So I've compiled a list of "B" names.

Tell me your favorites:

  1. Babganoosh
  2. Bailey
  3. Beanblossom
  4. Barook
  5. Beeboo
  6. Bellalulu
  7. Bellsnickle
  8. Bobafett
  9. Bouhaki
  10. Brooklyn
I need four names - 2 boys, and 2 girls. Give me your vote!

Comments

Popular Posts