Monday blah blah blah

So... the Grammys. Um, maybe it's just me, but I really don't get what the big deal is about Mary J. Blige. I don't think she's all that good. And the girls that you got to vote for to sing with Justin Timberlake? How could you even choose? It was like someone cloned one girl twice. They all looked the same and sounded the same. And the girl that won? Totally forgettable. What was her name?

The Police. Rock.

John Mayer looks like Edward Scissorhands, only chubby.


I got my hair colored on Friday. It's really dark, with some gold highlights. I'll have to take some pictures.


I designed a logo for a woman who is on the same toddler discussion board as me. She just so happens to own a dog collar business, and she's shutting down her website and has some good deals going on. She's sending me a collar for Rocky. If you're a dog owner, you should check out her stuff.


We're supposed to get 4 to 8 inches of snow and ice dumped on us in the next 2 days. That sure makes driving the 30 miles to work sound fun. Working from home this week may be a viable option.


I gave up on Weffriddles at number 38. I suck.

Comments

Popular Posts