Holding myself accountable

I'm so lazy lately. With EVERYTHING. I have no real social life, I don't work out any more, I don't write hardly at all... what is up with me?

Well, I'll tell you what's up with me. I'm complacent. I'm apathetic. I've let my life become my kid and my job and I've let myself go and become BORING.

I feel bad about myself. I want to have a life outside of work and baby that doesn't necessarily involve my husband making plans with our friends, because that's the only time I ever do anything. I have to take that step and make shit happen for myself.

Step one is admitting the problem. Step two is doing something.

Secondly, I have to start eating better and working out again. Since my brother's car accident, back at the beginning of July, I have done nothing with myself. I've gained weight back. I drink too much. I started smoking again. I eat junk food. That has to stop too.

Agggh. I've had a bad week. Sorry to post about all this shit but I had to get it out there.

The one thing I feel good about today is that I voted. I was voter number four in my precinct. I really wanted to be number one, but I'm giving myself some time to let that happen.

Comments

Popular Posts