Yes, it's fall over here in Squirrel Town

The leaves are falling and some of you may have noticed the new look here. And if you haven't noticed, well, um, are you blind? cause it's pretty freakin obvious!

I was sick to death of looking at pastel squirrels, so I opted for giant orange flowers on a brown background. Because, you know, that's waaaay better. I owe the majority of this design to Jason Gaylor, because he creates the best photoshop brushes EVER. I wish I could make stuff like that. If you are a regular photoshop user like I am, I highly recommend checking him out. My favorite ex-Mormon mom posted about his brushes a while back, and I was smart enough to look, and that's how it all started.

Ok, now that I'm done gushing about that, I will remind you to go over to Greg's, and check things out there. You won't regret it. In fact, you might sort of feel like, "oh, maybe I'm regretting this" but then you'll be like, "wait... hold the phone... this is cool." So again, go there. I'll say it every single day until you do, goddamnit. Because that's the kind of annoying person I am.

Speaking of annoying, did you know that today is national Talk like a Pirate Day? Avast, ye you soil-licking varmints. Savvy?

Comments

Popular Posts