When Opportunity is knocking your door down

What is going ON with me lately? After years of nothing but rejection letters, I’ve had more calls in the past two months for jobs that I can barely even keep my head on straight. Although I did recently have a friend re-vamp my resume, so I think that it helped.

Today on my way home, I was thinking about my job sitch. The idea of working in retail again, although for fairly good money, was sort of upsetting to me. I know that it will be better for me mentally than where I am right now, because I know that I won’t be micromanaged to death like I am currently, but the idea of working evenings and weekends of course is very unappealing. I made a little mental wish that I’d get a call for a job I applied for a few weeks ago, something that sounded fairly promising that is in my field with a reputable company that has great benefits.

Wouldn’t you just know it, when I got home, there was a message on my answering machine from that place. Sweet!

I’ll have an interview Monday or Tuesday, so puh-LEASE send good job getting vibes my way! Good, lots of money-type job vibes.

Yowza. I’m feeling pretty hot lately. People want me. They really do.

Comments

Popular Posts