I've got sunshine...



This is what gets me through each day. I don't know how I did it before she came along. Isn't she just gorgeous with the vibrant hair?

Good news: My bro was awake last night and coherent. I'm going to visit him today, so hopefully he'll be awake when I'm there. No surgery is required, he just needs to heal up. Yay.

Other good news: I finally got a job, thanks to a good friend of mine who was in desperate need of help at the place that she works. So I'll be continuing on in my line of work (graphic design), but I'll be much closer to home, which is good. The only bad thing about the job is that there are no benefits, but at least it's full time and I'm not 25 miles away.

You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and there you have the facts of life.

Comments

Popular Posts