The Good News *updated

The good news is, our house buying woes might be over. Our house (the one we wanted to buy last month) got reduced in price. So we decided to go with a different mortgage broker. She has already pre-approved us, which is more than what the other mortgage broker had done. So keep your fingers crossed.

The other good news is, I think I have a job opportunity. I think it will be more or less a type of supplemental income, but I'm waiting to see what happens. Plus I'd be working from home. That would mean I'll have to buy a new computer. But I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

Things are shaping up. The universe works in funny ways.

Last night I had dreams about one of my ex-boyfriends, who (in my dream) was doing bong hits with Ryan. I woke up with a splitting headache, almost as if I had a hangover. My kid was wide awake beside me, gabbing away and letting out unimaginable farts.

It's going to be a good day.

*I almost forgot the best part! Yesterday I was shopping with my mom, and I tried pants on... I fit into a size 12, which was my pre-pregnancy size! I wore a 10 in some things too, so if I can get there, I'll be golden. Yay!

Comments

Popular Posts