What a cute... um... ???

Did you know that Bob the Quiznos baby is actually a girl? Of course, you might mistake my darling for a boy too. Especially when I dress her ambiguosly. Even when I dress her in pink, I have people say to me, "Oh how cute! Girl?" To which I'd love to respond, "No, he's a boy, I love to dress my baby in drag. I'm actually HOPING for a transexual adolescent! Call me crazy but I LOVE Rocky Horror!" Many others have called her "him," even my aunt. You'd think relatives would know the sex of their new family member, right?

From what Ryan's aunt tells me, it's the lack of hair that makes people think boy thoughts. She had the same problems with her fair haired babies. And it was once my mom, defending me to the world, taping bows to my head so everyone would quit telling her what a cute little boy I was.

I was bald until I was three. Lyric has considerably more hair than I did at her age.

Boy?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No, GIRL:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sure, she burps and farts like an old man, but you don't get much girlier than purple satin dresses.

Comments

Popular Posts