Slave to the Grind

Today is my first day back to work. As much as I thought I would have welcomed it, I’m sitting here, bored as usual after catching up with my email. All I can think about is Lyric and if she is being good for my mom today as Ryan packs up our house.

It’s been a busy few weeks. We’re moving. We’re actually only moving a whopping 3 miles away, into Ryan’s mom’s house. Most of our stuff is going into storage. The bright side? Ryan’s parents are not living at their house right now, which is another long story. At any rate, they’re working on selling it once they find a place for his grandma, who lives in the basement apartment. So we’ll be sharing the space with grandma, and only until we finally close on a house. Still working on that.

So needless to say, I have my mind on other much more important things, mainly my child. But I’m looking forward to catching up on everyone’s blogs. That’s the one good thing about my day.

Comments

Popular Posts