Milky Mama

So I've been back to work for 2 weeks now. I have an office, so when I need to pump I just shut the door. However, it looks a little funny because nobody else in my office closes their doors! PLUS I don't have a lock, so I wedge a door stopper under the door.

I wasn't sure how to let my co-workers know exactly what I was doing in my office with the doors closed, so I figured I'd just wait until someone asked. And sure enough, today as I was coming back from storing my freshly pumped milk in the fridge, the girl across the hall stopped me.

"Hey, can I ask you something? You don't have to answer if you don't want because it's a personal question."

Of course I was like, "sure, ask away!"

"Do you have to pump during the day?"

I started laughing and said "Yep, that's what I'm doing when my door is closed!"

She started laughing too and said, "We were on suicide watch for you! We thought you were just really depressed because you had to come back to work and leave the baby at home!"

I was DYING.

Glad THAT'S cleared up.

Comments

Popular Posts