HNT: Attack of the Giant BELLY!



I thought that this was HNT appropriate, so I'm jumping on the Half Nekkid Thursday bandwagon that you're all so fond of. My giant nekkid belly. Which is always almost half nekkid anyway, because now it's so large and so low that it pokes out of the bottom of my shirts. Today it is jumping with Braxton Hicks contractions and it's making my legs sore. If you look closely you can see the stretch marks that I've developed over the last few weeks, but the picture is a little fuzzy. You should see the tattoo on the other side of my belly, which used to be on the part of my body that I knew as my hip. It's damaged beyond repair and has stretch marks ripping through it. It's cute.

Tonight I'll get to see if these contractions, along with the evening primrose oil that I've been taking, are doing anything to my cervix. Then I'll eat Mexican food with glee and celebrate my anniversary.

Hopefully I'll make it through the day today. I managed to tough it out all day at work yesterday, even though I was completely exhausted and felt like shit all day long. Today I'm a little more awake but my legs are crampy and my pelvis feels like it's being crushed. So we'll see.

Happy HNT!

Comments

Popular Posts