Hey Mommies…

Uh, this might sound like the stupidest question ever, but it’s something you just can’t get by studying all the pregnancy books in the world. I’m pretty proud of the fact that I’ve become such an expert on pregnancy and childbirth. I think I know more than your average pregnant lady. That’s the overachiever coming out in me. But here’s what I don’t know:

What do contractions feel like???

I think I may have had some Braxton Hicks contractions last night. My belly started cramping up in little waves, but not in any kind of discernable pattern. I had to breathe through some of them since they kinda hurt. I ate some pizza and they went away. It may have been indigestion though. I don’t know. Although I do remember that when I first felt the baby kicking I thought I just had gas… turns out I was wrong about that.

I’m so glad it’s Friday. Have a good weekend everyone.

Comments

Popular Posts