Oh, and I also cried for no good reason 3 times yesterday...

I’ve been experiencing these sudden quivers and jerks in my belly that make me feel as if little Fuzzball is trying to make a run for it. I literally jumped out of my chair after being poked in the ribs with what felt like a cattle prod. It’s the most bizarre feeling yet, and it’s only getting stronger and stronger. I fully expect my baby to burst out of the side of my stomach any day now.

Last night I was playing mom in training. I got up to pee three times, then I was almost back asleep Ryan would wake up. I probably got 2 full hours of sleep. I feel pretty good today, considering. Although I have a feeling it won’t be quite as easy once I have a screaming infant waking me up instead of my squashed bladder.

My weekend was about as low key as you can possibly get. Did I clean? No. Did I cook? No. Did I move my ass off of the couch? Hell no. And that was pretty much it.

I did dog sit for Rosie, who is about to burst with puppies any day now. She’s cuter than cute and waddles like a duck. She’s very round. She’s giving me a run for my money with her roundness.

I’ve got nothing today. Maybe this afternoon when the sleep deprivation really sinks in and I start hallucinating I’ll be more interesting.

Comments

Popular Posts