The Little Round Woman


The Little Round Woman, originally uploaded by Elosquirrel.

That's what Ryan has taken to calling me, and I'm sure you can see why.

I’m looking forward to the weekend. We’re going to Erie tonight to stay with our friends Chris and Janae. We haven’t seen them since last October, so this should be a fun trip. And the best part? They quit drinking. That means I don’t have to feel all left out while sipping my lemonade! It also means I don’t have to deal with everyone getting loud and drunk! I can watch Ryan pass out of sheer exhaustion instead of exhaustion mixed with alcohol! Hooray! They also quit smoking, which is even more wonderful. I DON’T HAVE TO SMELL A CIGARETTE ALL WEEKEND! Well, until Ryan sneaks off to have one. Hopefully he won’t.

Tomorrow Chris and Janae are taking us to their cottage on Lake Chautauqua in southwestern New York. They have a boat. That means I’ll be ON the boat! That makes E-Lo happy!

It’s been a good week. It will be an even better weekend.

I hope it’s good for everyone. See you guys on Monday!

Comments

Popular Posts