Stifled and trifled

umbrella tree
Fridays are such a quiet day in the blogoverse.

I’ve seen G-Lo everyday since I noticed her for the first time.

I’m currently trying to calm down my sensitivity issues. I think I have a lot of angst going on since I’ve been pregnant, and then I realized, no, I rant and rave like a lunatic all the time. But it’s ok for me to call myself a lunatic, but not for anyone else. I don’t care if someone disagrees with me, but I didn’t realize until yesterday that disagreement can lead to me getting my feelings hurt right now, as much as I’m trying NOT to feel that way. I guess I have to quiet myself to avoid that. It’s just when I am pissed about something, I write about it.

Stupid pregnancy hormones. Sorry to be so cryptic, it’s one of those “censor myself” issues. I’m otherwise having a really good day. I registered for Lamaze today, which starts in August. That should be interesting. And I also registered for a parenting class, since I have no clue how to be a parent. I figured I’d pay someone I don’t know to show me.

And Rob of “a traveling Rob” fame is back in the good old US of A, so we get to hang out with him tonight.

And a trip to Babies R Us is in the cards for tomorrow. It’s shaping up to be a good weekend.

Happy Fathers Day to all the dads and dads to be out there!

Comments

Popular Posts