In Bloom



My lilies and wildflowers are finally starting to bloom and I have 10 baby tomatoes. Unfortunately, my leaf lettuce is getting eaten by moths, of all things. Any suggestions on how to prevent that?

I have a feeling that this is going to be a long week. Ryan’s birthday is on Friday and I still have no idea what to get him. I had a couple ideas but I don’t know if they’ll work or not. I’m such a procrastinator.

I bought baby clothes yesterday at Babies R Us. It was my first official purchase of baby clothes. I already have a little wardrobe built, but everyone has been buying me 6 months and up. This kid is not going to come out of me being the size of a 6 month old. At least I hope not, because that’s abnormally large, and I have an abnormally small, um… area. Yeah.

My mom surprised me yesterday by buying me a gigantic new bag. It's bright pink vinyl and kind of resembles a tote-like briefcase of sorts. It's huge and very mom like. I stuffed it full of books, magazines, make-up and my wallet and cell phone, so now it's officially my mom purse. I just need some baby wipes to add to the collection and I'll be set.

I’m looking forward to the weekend. We’re taking our new canoe out on the Clarion River on Saturday. With any luck, I’ll be floating close behind on an inner tube, resembling something close to a beached whale. Luckily, harpoons are strictly prohibited on the Clarion River.

Comments

Popular Posts