Things you really want to know

My gums bleed like crazy when I floss. It’s like someone is massacring my mouth. Blood shoots out from every angle and it. is. not. pretty.

My right nipple has been doing this weird dry/cracked/peeling thing. I literally peeled a layer of skin from it, which was strangely satisfying. It was like it was out in the sun too long. Which strikes me as odd since my nipples haven’t seen the sun since I was 2 and running around my backyard in a diaper. The left one is perfectly normal. Nipple weirdness is already beginning at 14 weeks.

A mentally handicapped person was the first stranger in public to notice that I’m pregnant. Well, I was buying chocolate. That might have made it obvious. Either that or my BELLY.

I have a zit on my shoulder. That never happens. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: stupid hormones.

My belly has grown out immensely in the past week. It looks like I have half a basketball under my shirt. I’m officially pregnant looking.

I have to pee in a cup as soon as I wake up tomorrow morning and refrigerate it until my doctor appointment at 6:30. I don’t know about you, but there’s something unnerving about having a cup of urine chilling in the fridge until you get home from work.

Maybe it’s just me.

Comments

Popular Posts