Weekly Weirdness

A bird flew into my kitchen window this morning as I was pouring my cup of coffee (yes, I’m still drinking coffee! REBEL!!! Ok, it’s only half caffeinated… shut up.) I peeked through the blinds to see if it might have knocked itself silly, but I think it continued flying… I wonder if it saw little birdies flying in circles around its head…

Horror movie aficionados, I went on a lunch time nonsense drive (I have to kill that hour somehow) and drove past the Evans City cemetery. You know, the cemetery featured in the original Night of the Living Dead! Driving past I remembered my first and last visit there… I was probably 16 or 17, with my stoner boyfriend. He thought it would be fun to drive through there at night and scare me. Apparently he wasn’t the only one looking for kicks in a graveyard. We turned a corner and saw another car (mind you, this was after midnight) and he practically shit his pants in terror. TERROR OF ANOTHER CAR. He was much more afraid than I was and flew out of that place as if his life depended on it. He was such a pussy. “They’re coming to get you, Adam.”

I saw a chipmunk chasing a mouse yesterday. In real life. On a road. I almost ran them over. I didn’t know that chipmunks were aggressive toward smaller animals. That and the bird are the weirdest animal acts I’ve seen lately.

I have no interest whatsoever in sex. I’ve heard all these stories about how women are supposed to be super horny bitches when they’re pregnant, and worse yet, Ryan has heard those stories too. I just want nothing to do with sex. AT ALL. Ryan is being a trooper though, poor guy. It might be psychological… I’ve also read that can happen, since all you can think about is the baby. Any suggestions on how to get over this and get myself in the mood?

Comments

Popular Posts