Root Beer Floaters

I’m so into root beer right now, it’s like a fetish. I mentioned the other day that I really like A&W. Now I’m starting to look into more obscure brands, much like a regular beer aficionado might do. I’ve discovered a Philadelphia brand called Hanks that is one of the best yet. And today while I was on my lunch break, I found Red Ribbon Bottling Home Brewed Style Root Beer, which is bottled right near me in Natrona, PA. And my uncle works there… so naturally I had to buy it. I don’t think I’ve tasted their root beer since I was a kid, but I remember really liking that and their birch beer. Mostly because I thought I was cool cause I was drinking something with “beer” in the label.

I found a website that has tons of different brands of root beer on it. There are so many! I want to try them all!

I also bought tapioca pudding on my lunch break. Root beer and tapioca. And chocolate covered raisins. Damn, I’m weak.

Comments

Popular Posts