Breathing Again

Oh my.

You know how sometimes you hold off on doing something until you’re like, “I don’t want to do this!!!” and it just escalates and turns into a big deal and it’s like this big personal turmoil that only you know about?

I just got over one of those moments. And I feel so good.

I just told the president of the company that I work at that I’m pregnant. I don’t know why I didn’t do it sooner, I think I felt a little intimidated by him, which isn’t surprising, considering that everyone intimidates me. I don’t know why. I haven’t had all that much interaction with him, but the times I have worked closely with him I’ve gotten along with him really well. And this being such a small company, I felt weird having told everyone else, but I knew he didn’t know yet. He was out the day I announced it.

All I can say is: WHAT A GREAT GUY. I’m now kicking myself for being scared about this. He was super understanding (he has 4 kids), and super nice, and congratulated me and said that everything was fine and having kids is a beautiful thing and I’m just like, “WOW.” WHY WAS I AFRAID? It’s such a relief. I’m a dork. I feel like a house has been lifted off my head.


I went to the doctor yesterday. I updated the baby blog with the low down.

Comments

Popular Posts