Aaahhh...

Hi. How’s everybody been? Super cool here, thanks.

Today was the first normal day at work in the longest time. Normal meaning that there wasn’t a guest around to pester me until about 10:00. So I was able to bee bop around and actually do my weekly work. And I was able to breathe. The kids rolled in around 1:00, right after my lunch break, with their holiday cash and gift cards. But it wasn’t so bad. I only got annoyed maybe 3 times today, as opposed to 20. For the most part I was in a good mood. I didn’t even realize I was in a good mood until somebody I work with pointed it out. Then I was like, oh yeah, that’s why I feel so different today. I’m almost back to normal, happy E-Lo. I’ll be fully restored in a few weeks.

I’m looking forward to the new year. I like the feeling of starting fresh, even though all that will really change is the date. But I’m hoping this year will bring lots of good stuff, instead of the mostly crappy stuff I’ve been dealing with for the past couple years. Mainly I hope that this will be the year that I’ll find a job that isn’t related to what I’m doing now. Because I certainly can’t take another year in retail. How do people do this job their whole lives? I can’t understand it.

I hope that the new year is full of happiness, prosperity, and good health for all of my friends out there in blogger-ville. Much love to all yinz guys.

Comments

Popular Posts