Sleepy E-Lo


This seems like a good lesson for the day. Any questions?

I just saw a hitchhiker today on my way home from work. It was such a strange thing to see. I was at a busy intersection, and there stood this old man, thumb out on the side of the road. I thought hitchhikers were extinct. Apparently, they are just a dying breed. This guy kind of looked like a drunk. Of course everybody was passing him up. Who the hell actually picks up hitchhikers these days? Other weirdos, I guess.

Wednesday is my tired day at work. I always wake up late, and today was no exception. Today I had to actually forego the shower, wash my face, throw on my make up and clothes, and pull my hair back (which is a normal thing for me, anyway). When I got to work I was just so lazy. My feet hurt all day. You’d think the fact that I’m on my feet for at least 40 hours a week would make me used to it by now. But no. I am losing all motivation in my vocation. Mostly because I hate it, and I hate being stuck where I’ve been stuck for the past year. I never thought my retail career would last this long.
Suck it up, E-Lo ( I tell myself this all the time).

But tomorrow is Thursday, my weekly day off. Which means I’ll be here all day. Sitting. Blogging. Looking for jobs. I’ve actually wanted to do a drive around photo shoot for the past week, so I might do that. I really want to take pictures of old farms. Fields with hay bales and barns with old Mail Pouch advertisements on them. I don’t know why I think that’s neat. Just something I want to do. I think it’s supposed to rain though, which might put a damper (emphasis on the damp) on that goal.

Yawn. Do I sound tired? I feel like I do.

Comments

Popular Posts